Wednesday, May 11, 2005

New Here

Hey guys, this is my first time doing this stuff. I found this site thanks to a friend during class who was showing me her brother's blog. I think it's pretty cool to be able to post your thoughts and feelings and see what other humans out there are thinking. Well, right now, I'm thinking about sleep and food. I'm pretty excited to go to youth group tonite. Hopefully it will be fun. I'm really wishing for the weather to go back to being nice, not cold like it's been lately. I think we've all had enough cold weather to last us til next year. I've found that putting your thoughts down is really helpful; you don't get interrupted by the paper or screen, and you don't have to worry about the page saying something rude or stupid to what you have to say. Well, I guess that's all for now.

No comments: