Thursday, February 22, 2007

Change Number Four

Alrighty. Another change. I liked my old one, but clicked a few things and got something I wanted, and had to change the template. Oh well. I like green. It's good people. I'm almost ready to send in my application to Nipawin. I just need to find my SIN card and ask people to be references. I felt kinda weird writing a personal profile, but I got it done. (After procrastinating a whole day). Right now, I only signed up for the first year, but I would love to stay and get a Bachelor of Christian Ministry in Missions. Who would've guessed, eh? Haha.

So, Lent started yesterday, and I decided to fast from non-Christian music. Sounds easy right? Not. I made a Lent List (playlist), and have been listening to that. It's gone good so far, just when I wake up with a FOB song in my head or something it's tough. Let's see if I can do better than last year. Cuz I completely sucked back then.

Time to go eat some delicious pizza. Mmm chicken and roasted red peppers.

2 comments:

TinyDancer said...

Hi Joanna,
I stumbeld across your blog a few weeks ago, and I have been reading it. I know that it sounds creepy, i guess it kind of is but I do know you so its not super creepo. I used to be friends with you some time ago and since have lost my way. I don't feel comfortable revealing who I am...maybe some day. I just wanted you to know that reading your blog has been challenging how I have been living my life, and how God has been absent in it. I have been reading about your prayers with other etc, and it is making me consider changeing my ways into more Godly ways. I know that this doesn't make alot of sense but I just thought you should know because you had said that you didn't know who was reading this and i wanted you to know that I am, and that it is helping me.. i think. Hopefully this doesn't seem really creepy.. it is done with good intentions. Thank you for what you have helped me with thus far.

Jo said...

Thank you for the comment. I admit, I was a bit creeped out. I feel like I should know who you are, but I can't think of anything. I'm glad that my writings have challenged someone in ways that I've been challenged. I do hope that you will have the confidence to tell me who you are, to go to God with everything, and to know that you are precious in His eyes. I look forward to hearing more from you, email me if you feel comfortable. Above all, don't feel like you have to stop reading this. If there's anything I can help you with, let me know and I will do my best. Thank you for letting me know that I'm not alone in these struggles.