Sunday, December 02, 2007

Fun

I had a pretty Deadly McCool day today. Church was awesome, the best worship time in quite awhile. For me at least. Pastor Tyler addressed a tough but neccessary issue. Being comfortable in our faith and still expecting the Holy Spirit to do things in our lives. Sure, great things can happen, but if we're so comfortable that we don't want to go to the next level (ie raising people from the dead), it's not going to happen. I don't want that to happen in my life. It was for awhile recently, but then I asked God to increase my faith, and guess what, he did! Along with that faith has come peace and joy. I like having those two things around. It's a nice change from worry and depression. I had to leave church early because I was going to Cold Lake with Robin and the Handspiker family. I must admit, I never thought I'd be going shopping with a teacher and his family that wasn't on a school trip. haha, it was so much fun though. Todd and Janice are so funny. The kids rock too. We hit up the mall and good ol' Wal-Mart. I didn't find everything I was looking for, but got a sweet toque and mom's Christmas present. I was unsure of buying it, because I didn't know if Holly would've bought it or the other thing she wanted. Luckily, Holly called tonight so I got to ask her which item she'd got mom and we bought the opposite things, so it's all good. Plus, now mom will get both the things she asked for. It was a fun day.

No comments: