Saturday, September 02, 2006

Just a Rant

Wow, I really can't wait to leave this house! Don't mind me, its probably just the little sleep talking, but I need to get this out. If I'm not getting the third degree 20 billion questions, I'm being treated like a freakin retard. How can a person ever excell if they aren't expected to, rather expected to keep doing worse. This expectation of failure is just a set up so that he can point out yet another of my mistakes. When I find something I enjoy doing, its never good enough. Maybe there is always something better out there, but when you find something good and satisfying, wouldn't it make sense to hold on to it? What irks me the most is in almost all conversations that he's trying to gather information from me, he already knows what he needs to know. So why must I waste breath and effort? Why can't I just move on. I've been trying so hard! Just let me go, let me live, let me breathe. Talking is becoming so futile; if I'm not telling you what you want to hear, you're only hearing what you want to. How can everyone else say that I have to love and respect you when you give me no reason to, only many reasons not to? Probably the dumbest part of this whole thing is I'm only hurting myself. You probably don't even notice, you're always in your own little world. I don't know why I didn't get a job sooner, its one more thing that gets me away from you. I wonder if you've ever noticed, that everywhere I've applied, are places you never or rarely go to.

Anyways, that was my rant. And my 50th post...I'm catching up Robin. Haha.

No comments: