Sunday, September 16, 2007

End of Birthday Week

Well, the celebrations are over. I'm pretty tuckered out.

Saturday we went out to Jennifer & Dwayne's for the bonfire & supper. Dwayne nearly got blown up, but supper was delicious. We played with the kittens and blew bubbles a lot.

Today, only us girls went out to Mustus. We had a blast. We had yummy subs, good conversations, a sweet photo shoot and played some bocci ball. Silly Italians. On the way home, near Tosh, we picked up Merle and drove him to Waterhen. It would've taken him so long to walk all that way! Crazy.

I can't wait to start housesitting again. I've got plans with Robin & Nancy to hang out, so as to not make me lonely, so that should be good times. Plus, I'll maybe get some sanity back. I really need to get out of Meadow Lake, or maybe just this house.

No comments: