Sunday, December 17, 2006

66 in 06?

So, I've written 56 poems this year. Shall I try for 66? I think I shall. Could be fun. Holy crap, Christmas day is a week away. hehe that rhymed. I bought a calligraphy set yesterday and am loving learning how to write all pertyfull. I made some Christmas cards and have wrote out some poems, although they all ended up in the garbage. Turns out the ink is a wee bit permanent. Oops. The stress of Christmas has begun, dad and I are fighting again. Yay. I really would just rather open gifts on Christmas Eve and sleep the next day. Then save the rest of the stress for the 30th. That's gonna be a loud day. I can feel it. Sigh. Only two more weeks working full time! I start working afternoons only in January and am quite excited about that. I'll also be taking a correspondence course in Feb. I think it's Orientation to Childcare or something like that. I'll have to spend three weekends in S'toon, not sure how I'll get there, but it should be good. It'll be good to have some education under my belt to fall back on. There's so much I'll be able to go into with that. I just hope I can actually do it. I better, it costs $800 just to register. Yikes. Well, I can't think of anything else to ramble about, so I'll be off. To what? Who knows.

No comments: