Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm Such A Nerd...

So, I just spent an entire day writing my 60th poem. It's a long sucker. Rather depressing too. Or is that depressingly true? Yeah, that's it. Except, I'm not dead yet. Yeah.

Uhm...so, birth control pills. How's that for ya? I guess we'll see what wacky side effects these give me. Whoohoo, sounds exciting. Wow, I really miss having Braden around. We're big nerds together. And its okay. So, turns out I probably won't be going anywhere til next fall at least. I'm mostly okay with that; I just wish I could go somewhere else for the holidays. But hey, we're having "fun with the Metz family" this Christmas. Should be good times. I'm pretty much done my shopping now. Gotta love Midnight Madness. But I think some of the kid's clothes might not fit. Oh well, they can grow into/out of them and pass them on I'm sure. I just have to figure out how to get Cory's present and how to send it to him.

Well, good night dear readers.

No comments: