Wednesday, August 30, 2006

God is GOOOOOOOD!!!

So today I was reminded of how good God is. I've been hard core procrastinating about getting a job, but today I printed off my resumeaeaeaaaaa dealy and handed it out around town. In probably less than an hour, I'd already gotten an interview scheduled at the Co-op. I realized while filling out the application for Co-op, that I left out info on my resume such as computer skills and other things I've forgotten. Also, I didn't know the addresses for any of my references or previous places of employment. I'm bad at that. I could've had an interview on the spot, but Bob had to go pick up or deliver something. Then I continued on my merry way, depositing resume's to 4 other places, making a grand total of 7. Oooh I'm so pro at this. haha. After going back to Homestal's like 3 times, I found out they'd hired a part-time person two days ago. I was saddened, but moved on. In the mean time I had got some sweet cinnamon bun from Clare at the Door (thank you, it was goooood) and basically finished my resume route. After I was all done I hung out with my mom in her "office" and then went to Robin's. We discussed our days, danced a little and tried to find out who Brent likes. Terri made some delicious burgers, veggies and instant mash *drool* and I ate a second piece of carrot cake made by Robin. We then went to watch "John Tucker Must Die". It was hilarious!! Seriously, Robin and I were the loudest people in the theatre cuz we were laughing so much. Especially when we "awwww" 'd together. After a brief discussion/laugh with the other girls, we headed to the Bean. I got a job offer while deciding what I wanted to drink. Yup. God rocks. So tomorrow I have an interview at the Coop and a trial run at the Bean. I get to work with none other than sweety-pie Jazmyn Nickel!!! I'm so pumped. I'd like to thank all of you who prayed that I would find a job that I'll like. God truely works through prayer. I think workin at the Bean would be great to start with because it doesn't have the large crowds a grocery store would. Plus, all the cool people go there. And I'll get to work with Mitch, Stobbe and Diana...bit worried about that one. I also love the fact that I wouldn't have to wear a uniform! I hate those. Anyhow, I'm gonna go take a shower...or play a game, then shower. Yeah, that's it.

PS Senior Teen was deadly. There was some tough moments, but the good ones mostly out weighed them. I'm so happy that Eryn was my counselor. Many a good laugh with that girl. She makes it fun to be myself; even if I'm a big nerd. Trevor was a bit iffy in my books, but everyone else seemed to like him a lot, so that's cool. Jef and Dione were a great team. It wouldn't have been the same without them. Thanks for giving our cabin food even after we broke the counselor bed! And Brent was a big butt most of the time. He angered me on many occasions. But I got to see AJ and his wife eventually so that was good. And I got to see the beautiful Katie Senn, and all of Brucks family. Wow this is a really long post-script. In the words of Brenton Isaaks: End scene.

No comments: