Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Praises

So, God is pretty amazing. I prayed a lot last week, as did others, that I would find a job soon so I could start getting serious about going to Jerusalem. As you've read, I sent out 7 resume's yesterday. I went for the interview at Coop (just got home) and it sounds like a really good job. I didn't ask salary, mainly because I forgot, but because I'm not really comfortable asking about money. But they do have some sweet benefits and pension plan. I probably wouldn't be there long enough to get on the pension thingy, but benefits would start right away. I told him I would have to get back to him, since I'm checking out another offer today. He was okay with that. I seriously think that if I had said yes to being available, I would probably be working today! He mentioned getting a uniform today already. God is so cool. I was like "God, I need a job" and He was like "Okay, how bout two? And don't worry about waiting any longer. Just get out there, I will do the rest." I'm a little bit overwhelmed right now because this all happened so quickly. The weird thing is, I wasn't even going to apply at Coop. Now I've got some time to kill before going to the Bean. Got some chores to do and have to call B-blinda. I'll most likely post another one about how my java experience goes. Ohhhhhhh Jazzy Nickel!!!

No comments: