Thursday, August 17, 2006

Woot to All-Nighters!

Yup, that's right folks, it seems that I just can't sleep on Wednesday nights. This is my 2nd consecutive all-nighter since last Wed (obviously). Last week, I was just preoccupied looking at sweet tattoo designs, I could've gone to bed, but my interest was elsewhere. This week/today/yesterday/whatever though, I was in bed reading, getting relaxed and I realized how sickly messy my room was. So, I got up, got two garbage bags (one garbage, one clothes) and proceded to clean my room. Oh yeah, and I got some rubber gloves! And a bandana for over my mouth. I really don't want to get sick before Sr. Teen. I threw out like a b-jillion shopping bags and really old receipts. *and a lot of hair (barf)* After I could see my floor I got the broom and swept up a lot of sickly deteriorating floor crap. Hence the bandana for my mouth & nose. Oh yeah, I went and got a juice box, cuz I was feelin woozy. Haha woozy. So, the floor sicklyness was bountiful in volume and crumblies. I sound so smart without sleep.
Interesting...
Throughout this whole process I had, dare I say it?, been putting stuff away! Yay I do know how to organize! I love me, cuz even though you couldn't see the stuff through the piles of other stuff, I still knew where most everything was. And when I didn't know it was underneath stuff, I got cool surprizes! Like knee socks! Yeah! OOOH! then I vaccuumed and now my floors (plural for the random pieces of carpet) look perttyfull! Then I continued to put stuff away, shocking I know, and even made a sweet rock garden. Robin, come get your rock from BC already. haha. Then I stripped...my bed...haha...and got a sweet bed set from upstairs (thanks Holly for leaving it at home) and put it on my bed...dur.
Now I'm upstairs....writing. I was gonna take a shower, but I forgot dad put laundry in already. Oh well, not like another day will kill me. But I do feel extra gross what with dust and other such residue on my epidermis. Awww I miss Mr. Snodgrass. Oh the grand times of Herme's Hormones. I'm such a fluke.
There is an insane amount of traffic for this time of the morning. Or maybe I'm just not used to mornings. Yeah, that's it. I wish we had a waffle maker. That would be grand. Oliver stinks. Hmm, so do I. "If ya can't beat them, join them" right? On that note, I'm gonna join fellow "gamers", take a shower and join people in select parts of Africa who are sleeping.
WOOT!(I just realized woot contains enough letters to do all variations of the word(s) two/to/too) High five for insanity!

1 comment:

Randi said...

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! What the heck is wrong with you?!?!?!!? You better know that your gonna be sleeping next wednesday. Dont even try to pull an all nighter at Sr Teen ... but if you must then I want in on it.