Friday, August 18, 2006

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty...

Well, I got excited and found some sweet templates on the web. I decided since my outer appearance has changed, my blog should as well. I've got a lot saved, so if I get bored again, don't be surprised if you don't recognize this spot.
In other news, I have to go for "further tests" on my thyroid. I was at the dr today and he said they found a small (pea/grape sized) nodule on my thyroid that concerned them. They want to do an ultrasound guided biopsy (refered to North Battleford) to determine whether or not this thing is cancerous. If it is, they'll remove it, if not, they'll leave it and monitor thyroid activities. If it is, no worries of it spreading, no one has ever died from thyroid cancer and the likelihood of someone my age having cancer is unlikely, or so he said. Its intersting how people can tell you "not to worry about it", but by saying that, it almost increases the worry tenfold after hearing the word cancer.
My current mood: confused & frightened

No comments: